12th Annual Walk for Mental Wellness
May 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$20
Make an impact to raise awareness about mental health and wellness in our community. Rally your friends and family to join you — and together we will walk one million steps for mental wellness!
Join the community effort to walk one million steps for mental wellness.
Register by April 14th to reserve your walk t-shirt!
The 12th Annual Walk for Mental Wellness will be at Maury Park, Fredericksburg on May 4th, 2019. Get directions here.
Walk Day Schedule
- 9:00 AM — Check-in and day-of registration opens
- 9:45 AM — Warm-up
- 10:00 AM — Walk begins
- 1 and 3 mile routes through downtown
- Wear comfortable shoes, sun screen and shades
- Leashed dogs are welcome, encouraged, and FREE!
- Live Music
- Games and crafts for kids (of all ages)
- Silent Auction
- Food for registered walkers
- Paws for Dogs treats & refreshments
- Awards for Walkers and Teams
By walking, you are helping support Mental Health America of Fredericksburg’s free community programs:
- Mental Wellness Support Groups
- Suicide Prevention Education
- Senior Visitors
To learn more about Mental Health America of Fredericksburg and it’s programs, please visit mhafred.org.