Home Blog


The Local Events Calendar is reserved for 501(c)(3) nonprofit and charitable organizations. Using the event submission form does not guarantee that your event will be published. Telemedia Broadcasting reserves the right to review, edit, and/or delete any submission. Please do not submit the same event more than once. Events that donate proceeds from for-profit business fundraisers will not be accepted.

Loading Events

« All Events

Free Microchip and Rabies Vaccine Clinic

April 30 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm


R2H – Return 2 Home Lost Pet Resources is teaming up with the Virginia Animal Fighting Task Force to hold a FREE microchip and rabies vaccine clinic for dogs and cats in our community! Did you know that 1 in 3 pets will go missing in their lifetime? About 73% of dogs and cats who enter a shelter and are microchipped will be returned home. Many of the other 27% could have been returned, but their microchips were never registered. R2H and the VAFTF want to make sure that it never happens to your pet! We will be using PetLink microchips, and we will register them THAT DAY! You will have lifetime registration for your pet! No hidden costs!
Individuals and rescue groups are welcome to attend!
Pre-registration is required for the rabies vaccine so that we are sure to order enough (but not so many that we waste a lot). Pre-registration is suggested for the microchips so that we can drastically cut down on the time it will take to complete the paperwork. (Pre-registration form is coming soon!)
Veterinarians will be donating their time to implant the microchips and give the rabies vaccines. The Confederate Ridge Animal Hospital is donating their space for this clinic.
R2H and the VAFTF will be holding a raffle for various pet safety items including GPS trackers! Tickets will be $1 each. Cash, credit card, and Venmo. More details on the raffle coming soon!


April 30
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Event Categories:
, ,
Event Tags:


R2H – Return 2 Home Lost Pet Resources
View Organizer Website


Confederate Ridge Animal Hospital
1050 Kind St
Fredericksburg, VA 22401 United States
+ Google Map