For years, we’ve enjoyed presenting our “Hometown Holiday Spotlight,” showcasing local talent of our area’s schools, churches, and local performers.
This year we know it will be different. With Covid-19 we know many of the groups who usually submit entries are not getting together. We understand. Still we’d like to show off local talent at Christmas. If you have recordings your group did not perform this year, we still can use them. If your family has musical talent and would like to take part, then by all means get us your Holiday Hits. Before you do PLEASE read the guidelines below. We will not be able to come to you to record any submissions.
In order to have it in our music system in time for the Holiday season, we need your “Spotlight” no later than Friday, November 13, 2020.
Guidelines – please read carefully:
1. Any submissions must be made legally, and in compliance with any copyright laws.
2. All submissions MUST be 3 minutes or less in length.
3. Each entry is subject to review by management for quality and we reserve the right to edit or reject. Please make sure your submission is “CD Quality.”
4. Time constraints no longer allow groups to introduce themselves on their song.
5. All performances may or may not air during the entire holiday period between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
6. Limited to one performance per group.
7. Email entries to email@example.com . When we’ve made any decision about the submission we’ll send a return email. Any other contact will come from Nick at (540)-891-9696 Ext. 10.
Hope to hear from you very soon and have a wonderful, safe holiday season from 95.9!
Mark Clifford, Program Director 95.9